<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 5:57 PM
What goes around comes back around

Had i always remind myself to stay strong.
And i tell you , it had never been easy staying strong.

I've been betrayed by both of them ,
yet still,i wonder why .
Because of them ,i no longer trust anyone .
I was simply in a vulnerable position.
Millions of words could describe me how i felt that day .
Unfortunately,No one knew.

Because of both of them i no longer trust anyone.
But only my mum and Allah .
He heard my prayers,he answered my prayers.
And Alhamdulillah , it was answered.
Although i didt shared it with my mum,she was there to give me love and care ,thats all i needed.
Rather than lies and betrays.
Both of them gave me that.
Thank god both of you blew it.
And i doodged the bullet .
Glad you both showed it .
& i saw the real you.

I thought that she was my true friend.
I thought so.
Now,she used to be my friend.

I thought he would never do it again.
i thought so .
And he did.

There was a time , i thought you did everything right.
No lies.
No wrongs.
I guess i've been out of my mind.

I knew it . I knew it all along.
Honestly , i just dont want to believe it.

Yet still,till now.
It seem so hard for me to forgive both of you .
God damn it.
Its just magnificient of what both of you are capable of doing.
You both take me by surprise,really .
Its like a roller coaster ride expect , i dont know where it ends.

I admit i was impressionable.
Well, we are humans and we exposed to different kind of people.

i just wanna say thanks for hating and hurting me
because your hurt and hate gave me strength and made me stronger .

I bet it sucks to be you right now.

May god bless both of you .

"Forgiveness might make us look weak . But the weakest person is the one who holds anger,hatred,&revenge"

Labels: