<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, September 4, 2010 - 12:11 PM
you never know.

; rawrita monbi bby >

I can't tell you what it really is

I can only tell you what it feels like
.
im 15. As i grew many challenges starts to occurs. But then you began to realize that fighting won't solve anything. Its pain to me right now at the same time my family are facing pains and problems. Atok is not getting any better. I fought with Nenek & mummy yesterday and today fought with (R) simply said to him that , i need space , cause i , i dont want to hurt him too. It sucks when you know you can do something about it but you dont know whaht is it. And now , my family is facing the worse. I dont think this year raya is going to be smooth . I dont understand why things are happening right now. But one thing i know for sure is that , Allah give us challenge to see if we can take it or not. We are all being tested . For that , i will take the challenge not to mention that i will not give up.
Life will never be easy,therefore i accept if things can be a downpour. Life is full of happiness,sadness,sufferings and struggles. In a matter of seconds thinng can change just by the snap of your fingers. When i mad i really can't be bothered with anything/anyone even myself. I dont care,whats happening.
Atok is geeting worse.
No raya for my family this year .
Atok , :'(
No raya this year. Sorry kawan kawan.
I cant tag along in anything,or raya outing.

Labels: