<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, September 24, 2010 - 11:18 AM
i love you Nur Syaieqah Bte Abdul Jalil .

I love you so much
I would do anything for you
just to spend a lifetime
looking into your beautiful eyes
in them i see happiness for in them i see a lifetime
I want to be by your side until the end of time
I love you so much I will love you till the day i die
I want to be your husband To hold you and never let you go
Love is truly in the air Great passion is what we truly share
I love you so much
My heart desires your love when I'm around you
i feel like I'm on cloud nine hoping and praying it will last a lifetime
I love you so much I cant live without you
I know I'm not a perfect person , but when im with you , im perfect .
and again baby , i love you :)


i love you too . :)
Cant tell whats gonna happen in the future , For all i know,
we can plan it. Like i said , we must be strong in life no matter how hard it may hit us ,
We need to get back up. Sayang like i said,Life is not perfect neither do us humans are .
We've been through alot. We have stepped in eachother's lives. We spent most of our times when we're free. We went crazy if we meet , we would do stupid stuff :D we share the same behavior. We would play & fool around :) We shout , we scream , we cry , we hate each other when it comes to fighting . But deep down its still sayang sayang :P . We talk craps, We do many actions , haha :D we irritate eachother . We do most of our things the same way . We pull eachother back up when one of us starts to fall. Radhi is more than a friend. More than a Bestfriend. Hes a huge , enormous person to me :) We're crazy , haha :D crazy in love. Well we encourage and support eachother in terms of education & sports . We learn things from one another. We go wild :D . We would sing like no ones business. We would walk and talk , we would smack each other . haha Spa-ring. ? haha , we would play knuckles. We would play the fishing game that i had at my phone and challenge the scores :) when we trip or fall or being clumsy , we would just laugh and laugh :D haha. when we eat we would tend to challenge eachother , and complain . haha remember during puasa time? eating burger ramli? haha that was funny :D . i thought you how to drink coffee , last time you said "eeee coffee *blueck* " look at you right now, you admit you love my coffee ice blend :P We would talk about our problems,our friends,our families mostly,about ourselves. :) There's more beyond beneath its eye. But , we must always stay humble,foot on the ground :) .