<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, August 23, 2010 - 9:40 PM
i hope you read this...

i still remember every single time i spent with you . Under the void deck , ate together ,laugh,talks,fights. I dont know if its official. If you are reading this . I did not say or meant it that way . i was angry . I was upset , disappointed. Deep down i'd still love you . Those stuffs you brought it for me , tasmanian devil , the ring , flower ,kangaroo ,heart shapes and letter . I'll keep it . yes i am down . But tears have not yet rolled down my cheecks. Maybe ,it was a mistake for what we've done.
remember the time , at the void deck?
me : b , anjing !!
you : mane mane?
me : tu !
you : uk uk.
me : huh? itu kan monyet !! hahaha !
you : eh eh eh , bukan bukan , wolf wolf . :D
me : haha , b!!! haha , uk uk . haha :D
Me : confident uk uk.
you : diam lah b , paiseyh ah.
haha, those wonderful stuffs , remember inside the bus . We talked? it was a wonderful convo. We talked about our backgrounds,friends and school . We fought , we cried . You then wipe my tears off. Remember we ate at the prata shop? You blanje me , like how many times , go kedai je you blanje.. Still remember the way you drank the vitasoy , haha , cute :') prata, i ate slowly , you keep asking me to ate faster but then you won me :) then i read your letter and and you covered your face and you turn red . when it was my turn , i keep roaming around haha,. :'( yeahs . The thunder song you used to sang it to me.
when im gone ,
just remember what we've been through .
the days we spend with eachother.
the tears.
arguements,fights.
i dedicate this song to you :'(
PERFECT by HEDLEY

Falling a thousand feet per second
You still take me by surprise
I just know we can't be over
I can see it in your eyes
Making every kind of silence
Takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over
And never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall
Even if you said I was wrong

I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Cause that's what I said
I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely
So please don't leave
Was it something I said
Or just my personality

Making every kind of silence
It takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over
And never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall
Even if you said I was wrong

I know that I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Cause that's what I said
I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely
So please don't leave
Was it something I said
Or just my personality

When you're caught in a lie
And you've got nothing to hide
When you've got nowhere to run
And you've got nothing inside
It tears right through me
You thought that you knew me
You thought that you knew

I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Cause that's what I said
I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely
So please don't leave
Was it something I said
Or just my personality

I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Cause that's what I said
I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely
So please don't leave
Was it something I said
Or just my, just my
Self, just myself
Myself, just myself


Labels: