<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 3:14 AM
My fault okay , i take the blame

This was Ufairah Izzati when she was 2 and a half years old.
Super cute lah this girl :)
This is Ufairah , 2 months and Sakinah.

To dearest Sakinah,
Happy 10th Birthday . You smart alex , congrats on being one of the top student in class,
and i know you'll do it again for end of year. I won't be shock , you've been doing great since you were a toddler , i can see your bright future ahead as a business women . I can admit at times i am envy about your results . Yet always , you had been irritating as usual. Although we fought alot , i'd still love you. No matter what happens , i need to be there as a big sister .

I know i disappoint you alot , not only you , but the rest of the family members , i try to gain what i've lost during the past. I've regret alot about my nostalgia days . But nothing can turn back time . I've done , what i've done . I had already seated for my PSLE , till my aggregate sucks alot , i only manage to scored 166 . I'd still remember how my parents re-act on that .

Next year , i'll be seating for my major exam , N level . I am aiming below 20 . By hook or by crook , Going to Sec 5 , is a must for me .

Life can be hard at times , half of the thing we can afford to do . Another half we are only afford to pray .

Today , i mean yesterday , i spent my whole afternoon at NUH . It was bored and for your information i was fasting , And for me to wait and stand outside , waiting for the people to go out.
Damn , do i feel like puking and just collapse.

Everybody is looking forward to Netherlands VS Spain .
Raffles Institute got a day break , means monday no school , and Saint Andrews would be starting their school late . Oh , c'mon teck whye , we deserve something ? :D , i guess so.

Now chatting with love . Syazzy just offline , she so cute till i want to punch her . Hehe,fake.
I adore my friends alot okay , anyway , i've been sleeping very very late these weekends bad habit must go away !.

okay , thats all.
Goodnight :)

Labels: