<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 10:59 PM
what can i'd say . / how am i feeling now .

Hey , its 3 more days , I'll be waiting but when you come back we would only have A day to spend time together and off i go . It sucks alot , to know that both of our life and sports shedule would always clash . And by August , you would be busy and i could see a clear vision to my future and yours and to ours.
It sucks and it hurts to know that every pure moment would fade , cause nothing
lasts. I can't understand why tough , i guess , its life .
Expect the unexpected
.
Can't do nothing about the past but can do something in the present
. Although i knew , I'll keep quiet , just waiting for you to speak up . Your sweet words, the way you say it , you making me so believable , making me like a fool , yours truly , I'm not . I miss you . Come back laa , kuaitian. We are short of time . Both of us are busy , especially me . I need you to understand that . Even i can't spend time with my friends , Off to SyaSya's crib , Faradayeans malays outing , LingLing's day out , i don't.
I know One day i have to give in . To everything . I know One day , i have to
re-pay to the people who had gave in to me. I know One day , things may come to
an end. I know One day , my goals can be achieve , but it will take hard
work. I know One day ,my efforts would count. I know One day, i have to let you
go . I know One day , or maybe each day , each week , each months or maybe years
, I'll loose someone whom i loved . It may come as a shock , cause goodbyes had
always came in that way
. I am already feeling what i felt now , a taste of sweetness , a taste of bitterness . Can't argue . I've known him for 3 years , been through together alot.
Each and every scene was expected yet shocking
. Funny isn't it.?i miss you . lai lai . Like I've always mention to myself , Don't Be Afraid,Afraid to fall . The chances of life , the opportunity we took , its Once In A Life Time. The chances of finding someone like you . Its One in a million , only the minority , would hurt you . You could only see it , just a glimpse . Can't really see life like a full view. People come and go , those who are gone , they are gone for good. Those who are just gone , they'll come back to you . Its a decision and the choice you had made whether or not for you to give the person a second chance . But some people , just take it for granted. Play along , as if its fun , Run around , being nasty . Do You Think its a good thing.? Nope , Evil . The Devil's eyes . The angel with the halo .
People can see whats in us . The way we act , our behavior and character , its
written all over our faces
.
Pass all the lights , make it brighten our days , Dim it when thing aren't
going well . Blew it off , to make it dark , close y our eyes , wishing that
everything would go back to the way you love it or maybe erase everything ,
start new . Sometimes we hate for letting it pass us by
. Words are words , that are being typed and said . But is it what you meant? Maybe yes , maybe no . Me , Nur Syaieqah , i have never ever like to promise something , not that often . I promised when i knew i can make it .
We would lie here in the trenches with our love ones photograph next to us
, defending someone whom you loved , even you knew that person was in the wrong
. It felt like in a war , especially when no one is backing down . Hiding the
flaws , no point . All of us would end up with scar. Little things can turn
into BIG things, or larger or humongous
. You know , at times when you wish that ' I've should seen it coming long time ago' Don't feel sorry for yourself , its just a mistake , humans are not perfect , Forgive yourself instead. Doubts.? Put it aside.
Those pieces on the floor pick it up , shape it . Be who you are . The things
that you are holding now or the person whose in your grasp for now , All
this may come to an end
.Say Thank you to your god . I want to thank Allah . :) One more thing , Don't hold back unless you are satisfied. Its Life. Learn .

with love ,
Syaieqah Aye Toney Ferbineastine Steyri-o Potter.
I know this post is very ..... call it whatever you want , its just a feeling of mine. I miss him , 3 more days . wahlouwei ! this post no copyrighted .

Labels: