<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 12:51 PM
speechless

Today i had D&T paper , i can't say nothing much . Weekends game is postponed shifted to 17 & 20th may . After D&T seated down with Daadaa and Zeera while Rab went to chill out corner. Had a topic opened , i heard dadaa's story , i can't say nothing much . But inside me i am just willing to pray for the stupid kids , i should't say teens cause they dont deserve to called one . I'll elaborate more on that later on . Then went to Teck Whye market , half-way saw rab , then walked with her and we went tou our seperate ways , While we were walking , we saw our favourite teacher , we burst into laughter cause we cant take it , its like she had been stalking us or is it we that are destined to meet eachother? HAHA. funny . Lady lady. Just shocke after seeing that video . Im just totally speechless. Him , i received your message i'll give you space aites darl? everything would be alright .
I dont know whats happening to teens nowdays , no offence but
yet deep inside , it kills me being as the same race as you are,
Being reflected , gosh , its just , wow.
From a few of these teens it had becoming to be a large number .
I wont say anything much ,
just to let you know , please realize.
I am ashamed.
Sorry , no offence .
To : 3F
i know its hard , i've seen you guys trying so hard but they , they don't see it .
All they can afford to say that ,
3F this , 3F that.
I know you guys are tired of hearing all the nagging . To be truthful i am too.
I am tired of all the shit i had to hear .
I know it hurts , what to do . People just can't see the good side of us .
Everything we do is a Negative impact of people's lives.
I can't be bothered to hear this things .
Just dont listen for what they had to say ,
we know we are trying , they , blinded by the white eyes.
I've seen you guys struggling , they dont .
Those negative things , put them aside .
Hey , they just dont know.
To be frank ,
i am loosing hope too .
I am pulling myself but i just can't .
Those discourage words just ***********
hais , i am so, i dont know lah what to say .
We are trying can't you see!?!
i am damn irritated , we totally had enough by everyone .
PLEASE I BEG YOU ,
STOP , we are'nt perfect .
Even its a METAPHOR for what they say .
__
To 10th love :
hey , dont give up my dear .
Eventough when you hope is gone move along.
Keep holding on.
What more can i say , sometimes i am tired to be lived.
I am now , ashamed , angry , frustrated .
What can i do?
tell me please .
Its getting more irritating than ever .
Its life , i must accept it.
HEY !
Theres KARMA .
i'll be chilloxaye for now.
love ,
Syaieqah
i am sick and tired of things that are happening around me.
BE ALIVE ,
NO MORE
!

Labels: