<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 11:13 AM
Dear God ,

Have you ever feel lost . Wondering around to search for answers . Having Hatred inside?Hating yourself for not being perfect . things are different now , take it or leave it . If you think its easy for me think twice my dear. What if you got a chance to write a note to god . What would you say?What would you write at each page? Wake up before everything disappears. Live like you're dying . Life can be different now . You've just have to realize , what you see today would be different by tomorrow.

If I Wrote A Note To God I Would Speak Whats In My Soul ,I'd Ask For All
The Hate To Be Swept Away,For Love To Overflow
.If I Wrote A Note To
God
,I'd Pour My Heart Out On Each Page,I'd Ask For War To End,For Peace To Mend
This World,I'd Say, I'd Say, I'd Say,Give Us The Strength To Make It
Through,Help Us Find Love Cause Love Is Over Due And It Looks Like We Haven't
Got A Clue
.Need Some Help From You,Grant Us The Faith To Carry On,Give Us Hope
When It Seems All Hope Is Gone,Cause It Seems Like So Much Is Going Wrong
,On
This Road We're On .If I Wrote A Note To God,I would Say What On My Mind,I'd Ask
For Wisdom To Let Compassion Rule This World,Until These Times
,If I Wrote A Note
To God
,I'd Say Please Help Us Find Our Way End All The Bitterness, Put Some
Tenderness In Our Hearts
And I'd Say, I'd Say, I'd Say.Give Us The Strength To
Make It Through Help Us Find Love Cause Love Is Over Due
And It Looks Like We
Haven't Got A Clue .Need Some Help From You.Grant Us The Faith To Carry On.Give
Us Hope When It Seems All Hope Is Gone
,Cause It Seems Like So Much Is Going
Wrong On This Road We're On.No, No No No.We Can't Do This On Our Own So,Give Us
The Strength To Make It Through,Help Us Find Love Cause Love Is Over Due And It
Looks Like We Haven't Got A Clue Need Some Help From You.Grant Us The Faith To
Carry On,Give Us Hope When It Seems All Hope Is Gone,Cause It Seems Like So Much
Is Going Wrong On
This Road We're On.If I Wrote A Note To God

Labels: