<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, October 2, 2009 - 5:24 PM
You'll Be Here Friend,In our Hearts

We love you Will Miss you (':

Before we turn out the lights and close our eyes I'll tell you a secret
I've held all my life Its you that I live for, and for you I die So I'll Lay
here with you 'til the final goodbye

Exams were okayy , i can focus , thanks to Allah.Take care of him okay!? (: So yea , school was fun when people made a fool of themselves.Well , im not goin out today.Wanna Finish up my Art.I want to thank Yuyun's aunt for going to his grave and pray for him . Appreciate alot by us.

Hush little lovely friends everythings gonna be alright,let me bought you a
mockingbird.

I think Helmy had finished his Art.-.- so as others whom had asked me. Everyone in school today was so sober , but i try not too,hey at least i get to cheer some of my friends up.And teachers keep asking , you okayy? *nod head. Yea today after exams , straight off went home,tought of goin his graveyard today,tapi tak jadi,sorry love.Guess what i reached home at 12:32 pm ! cool huh? haha , first time dehh sampai rumah lekas .Amira Lala Bang,ceh bang bang ! haha, i miss her you know , she asked me when to go raya , well i said i dont know cause my friends , some of them are busy . i won't force tapi last year tak gy, i hope this year boleh.

Cause i saw the end.


Eh, i'll miss daddy , he'll be going to UK?for further studies this monday .Well , Father, kirim salam pat Harry Potter eh kalau terserempak. HAHA.Hey i promise you people to post a trailer of TOYS STORY 3.2010 ah ! nk tgk deh. :D




Anyone nk tgk ! (: go with me pleassseee.

Salam sayang ,
Syaieqah.

Labels: