<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 7:53 PM
Those Memories

Grabbed from Fana since she asked me to update.
2ESTELLA-Buddy[S] 2009.
Before i wrote anything , i would like to dedicate a song for these wonderful lovers that had guide me through for 2 years. The Song ; I can wait forever- Simple Plan
. That song is meaningful to me .
; When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away,So I
try to find the words that I could say.I know distance doesn't matter but you
feel so far away,And I can't lie every time I leave my heart turns gray,And I
want to come back home to see your face tonight' , Cause I just can't take
it.Another day without you with me,Is like a blade that cuts right through
me,.But I can wait, I can wait forever.When you call my heart stops beating.When
you're gone it won´t stop bleeding.But I can wait, I can wait forever.It's like
every time I turn around I see your face.The thing I miss the most is waking up
next to you.When I look into your eyes, man I wish that I could stay.I know it
feels like "forever"I guess that's just the price I gotta pay.But when I come
back home to feel your touch makes it better.Until that day there's nothing else
that I can do.
Dear 2E '09 .
Words can describe it. Words can be said , But words could not show my love towards you. 2 years, yea , we are splitting up.Well even tough its not the end , im gonna miss ya.If you ever fall,get back up.So , Friday was our last day , kay i mean being as a class.ATIQAH THANK YOU FOR THE CHOCOLATES.Touching indeed. Those letters , those words , those tears , those smiles , those laughter's , im gonna miss it. I'll miss singing in the class loudly and dedicate a song . No one complains unless i get so irritating.I'll miss singing with,Sheren,Iza,Hidayat and Miera , eventough i may see her in training but it wouldn't be the same.Rihanna song , with iza and sheren,band songs with Hidayat.Lots and lots of songs with Miera. Teasing you all,shouting in the class, nagging in the class when you did wrong , giving advice to each of you. I'd still remember 5th of January 2009 , my birthday , the 3rd day of school,you sabo me , at the 5th floor. The times whereby we collected the news paper at Bukit Panjang,We collected the most because of our hardwork and bonding.We've change as times goes by . We get to know each other deeper.Erm , Excursions?Science Centre , Singapore Discovery?(im not sure?) and yea more . Programmes like , Life Skills;playing games and Vocal Lesson during Sec Ones . P.E lessons , the laughter's the jokes the incidents,it was fun. Captain Ball,Frisbe,Badminton,Floorball and lots more . I can type a bunch of words but it won't tell my story of love towards you . Getting scolded by teachers , cause we keep doing our mistakes and being so foolish and playful.And then when our teachers scold , we do take it seriously but we would tend to laugh. Catching eachother around and round inside the class. Giving jokes to eachother.When one of us would be in no mood , we would all show our care. I'd still remember when i cried cause i failed 5 subjects during sec1 , and ALL of you comfort me , giving me strength,wipe my tears , encouraging me to pull everything through,Hugged me.Not only the people from 2E/1E were there,the 2F/1F's too.We would always bully eachother and tease teachers and they would laugh.When we play,we play , when we learn,we learn . A class wherby i won't forget.Still remember sec1 Orientation., Whereby the first time i get to know each one of you ,and as time past were were so close.Sitting together during free period,making lots of noise and at the canteen too.Yes we were all wild.AND ! i still remembered during Sec One we would always get scolded cause that cat fight.HAHA. and , two months ago we did a film , Remember?Hajar,Umar,Fana,Sheren,Miera,Atiqah and all?? And Dayat,Apiq,Syafiq,Dani being the cameramen and and , the Chinese students would be our Spectators?And the rest of the sec 2 class would stand outside and watch it. During our break the 2E and 2F would ALWAYS do something together,going out of the class , and talk and laugh with eachother,Well all i can say is ,
1E'2008 , 2E ' 09 ; I love and we'll miss you.
Do me a favour? Watch the stars and the moon at 10 pm , and if there is non , means that i need you , and i'm missing you.
Well, No matter what happens,
I'll still be the oldest in our class.
i miss you people calling out my name , and you make it so looong ,
'Syyyyyaaaaaaaaaiiii'
and the malay peeps would call me Kak Aye Ton.
and you all would call me 'Eh Shy Fox !'
i've always treated you buddys like my own .
ily , muah.
With Lots ,lots and lots of <3
SYAIEQAH!

Labels: