<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, October 9, 2009 - 5:34 PM
Still not over you


Syai.

Just now , went to Swimming with Wani and Shekyn,was fun ,haha.Kay Shekyn call me Nek.Si mak ni tak tau bawak makanan-referring to wani . HAHA.Sungguh kekek .Behalf , i still felt really sorry for MieraKay, yes i miss you very much.Im sorry case most of us cant make it,now im taking the blame behalf of them.Yes, you thought this day would be a fabulous day for you.You told me how much you want your birthday party.Your last birthday party was before your mom died,if im not wrong.Yes , i wish i was there to make you happy.Felt upset i really do.I knew , i know how much you want it so badly.UNfortunately no one came.Maybe they cant.Im sorry if i had not been there for you these days.I'll try to make my time for the others too okayy?I miss playing block catching,i miss slacking and laughing badly.I miss smacking you all.Yes i miss the times,and i know you're guys are upset for not turning up events and keep rejecting your spending times day.How i wish 2E would be re-unite.Things may not go well.I really wish. Sometimes its hard for me to talk,to tell the truth. I thought of having a class last bye bye before we went to separate class next year.Yea i know .Many of you told me that you do not want to change class.I know how much you care and love for each other.And you know how much i love you.Of course we had great memories.Indeed i enjoy it really well.the laughter's of all time.Those times we kept making the noises.And how we comfort each other.I still remember it clearly during our Sec One Orientation.A section whereby you would say "hello whats your name?"Knowing each of you was the greatest times.A smile i gave.A smile you gave.On how we share our things and problems.I'm glad i could trust each of you.And I'm Glad that some of you could trust me.Well no matter what happens,I'll still be you "Shy Fox" , "Kak Ay Ton" and your "syaaaaaiiii" haha.Yes when you shout my name , its loooooonnng. HAHA. Shout my name across the class and i will be so blur and like giving you the face.Well you know like " ._." I definitely will miss 2E . Heres what im gonna miss , nagging at you all,scolding you all,giving advice to you all,shouting across the class and laugh together.Suddenly i felt like typing this down , cause everything is happening without reasons and we are tearing apart.You know what i meant.You know whats the changes around.You know cause we're as ONE.No matter what i'll still be the OLDEST in class. -.-" . I'll miss you all calling me SHY FOX and Kak Ay Ton.Well, i know its not the end of the year and maybe you think like why am i posting this.Cause i cant take it no more. You know i love you people , always.I hope everyone of you would read this.Well, i really do appreciate all of you.You had been by my side through ups and downs.It might seem strange that im typing this, but , i felt like too.Well hey it is not a sad post okayy.It straight from the . Okayy .I'll see you Estellas and friends on thursday!Enjoy your damn long break.Enjoy people :D

More:
Syakirin,hidayah,raifana,fathir and 2 more whom im not kinda a familiar with came my house.^^Thank you for coming.

With Love,
[S]yaieqah.

Labels: