<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, October 16, 2009 - 9:17 PM
I MAY NOT BE UPDATING THAT OFTEN !

Training had been yea kinda a tuff and fun but i dont want to brag about it.In fact,we learnt alot of lesson.Im blessed that he had share his experience with us. It maybe naggy but it makes sense.Im not going to blog daily like i used to cause i've learn ,my lesson.Eh DAD IS HOME .He bought me a Billabong bag which is a beauty and yea crocs,purple colour.Thank you daday.Thursday , went jalan raya with my girls,it was fun.ILY babehs.There was,Me,Meera,Mia,SyaSya,Ama,Syazzy,Miera,Hidayah.Well there were alot of pairs,Mia with Miera;black ,Hidayah with Syazzy;dark light green,SyaSya and Meera;purple , well Ama wore white and i , i wore brown so yea we decided to pair up.Ama and me ; brown+white?=chocolate milk.
Ama,upload the pic aites?Tomorrow maybe going raya with B Girls.From this line onwards is not about training its about what im facing.

Life had been difficult for most of us.Because as we grow up theres more obstacle to come.Sometimes in somethings we tend to blame ourselves.Having problems,to share with someone,it is just not me.Well,i dont know why , but nowadays i do not feel like sharing anything with anybody.Trust ,well thats half.I would bottle everything up.Swallowed it .I thought that now,everything gonna be fine,but it isn't.Maybe i depend to much on Allah.Yea my one and only.I believed Allah and love Allah so much.Maybe i depend on Allah like soooo much , .Yes now Allah want to show me something.Something , that not everything in this world seems like what they are . Look inside peoples eyes,you see the bad and the good.Like most people said,move onnnn,forgive and forget,get over it and so on. Those words are easily said.But deep inside , its pain and hatred.How many tears you cried in the night?its uncountable.I can express my looks but not words that i want to said,it seem speechless.You want to say it but then its inside you that keep on saying,'ohh well it would be over soon' I guess i was wrong.'Forever'?Well, the only word that i dont trust.Forever?What is the meaning of Forever,it means something but i guess i need to suffer more to find out what it is.I thought that i'll be find and to have someone to cry on and to lean on.Now , my friends are having problems but i dont want to add extra weights to them.Cause i know if im suffering and having problems,Some people are facing more beyond that me.And if that person is strong,im gonna be strong.And if that person survives,im gonna survive too.If that person sacrifice alot more than me , i guess i was thinking about myself too much and not others.I was blind,not opening yp my eyes big enough to see what i needed to see,maybe i had ignore it too much,now , God wants to show me something.I'll keep on believing and i'll never give up.No matter how much it hurts me.Im gonna be patient and endure everything.Fate?it is . Miracle?It happens only at times. Love?hah,most funny cute word.

With love,
[S]yaieqah .

Labels: