<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 6:00 PM
You are such an EGO

No One Would Knew Till they Realised




Gonna have tution later on . Well things had been very undefined for me these days . Unclear of things yet still i'm wondering and thinking of what i shoul do . Damn, i feel like whining.I'm Sorry i can't follow raya outing , 2e . I'm just listening to my Mom . Jyea , after all EOY coming,Felt like no spitrit for it anyway, so Buddy[s] enjoy ya. The last raya, make sure you all spent the time with laughters and smiles , cause next year we will not be in the same class anymore ^^ . Time flies really fast .Without me knowing i'll be taking my Ns or Os . They called it a BIG O.Because it is . An important one indeed.

And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that
they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who
I am.And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in
your lies.When everything seems like the movies, you bleed just to know your
alive

People say 'Communication is important' . Right Now , I've got problems but who to share with?Well , lets keep it simple , do the old school way, that will be more simple . Life is wonderful and colourful .Now i know what Mom and Dad meant. I realize that really deeply. I Avoid . Avoid-->Patience--->I dont care ---> What ever---->????!!!!---->&%$#@! . And the cycles goes on .I find it hard in school these days , Allah showed me something , that made me see. Opened my Unfortunately,My heart refuse , but i had tried.I Never knew it could be these hard. A Little bit more to success , don't give up now . I truly agreed to what Ms Teo and Mr Colderio had said.Hate to admit it , but its true.Right now i have my Parent and grandparents giving me shelter what about 10 year later , maybe not . Its my turn to pay it back for what they've done to me. A Family of Love . My cousins,they had always been the best.Supportive,Spotting.

Some women were made but me, myself ,I like to think that I was
created for a special purpose You know, what's more special than you? You feel
me.I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal.Usually I'm humble, right now I
don't choose.Some call it arrogant, I call it confident You decide when you find
on what I'm working on.It's too big, it's too wide, It's too strong, it
won't fit It's too much, it's too tough.I got a big ego, such
a huge ego.I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up. I, I talk like this 'cause
I can back it up.Ego so big, you must admit .I got every
reason to feel like I'm that bitch Ego so strong, if you ain't know,I don't need
no beat, I can sing it with piano .

Cousins , Forever will be in my heart. The Bloods.By the time i knew , they would be married. x_x . Kay , maybe not . They are the Laughing buddy.The one whom i can really really trust they knew my attitude more then anybody . I love them. The Best Among the rest.I'm dying inside , Seriously, i can't keep this damn ******** feeling anymore. Suck Dude. People would thing differently , that their problem. Oh well,I'm gonna do art . Say it babe it wouldn't hurt a single bit *grasp.

HATRED?Well Maybe. Oh yes it is ! ^^

Love,

Nur Syaieqah .

Labels: