<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, September 5, 2009 - 5:13 PM
Smile

Meet my twin ; nehh .
My second last sista.;i ran out of pictures ,and i only got pictures of my sisters.
Let us sing like a bird . Dance like a fool . Buzz like a bee . Do crazy things on Sunday night.
Ohh well,

it is always the same Saturday .
I was sad cause i did't get to watch Avatar .
I was over slept .Never mind tomorrow there is.
I need to look around me .
To see the people who had been there for me.
If it was'nt for them , who will i be.
Today , many people already went / going to geylang.
When i say many its many alright .
2/4 of my class is going to geylang.
Syazzy going geylang.
3/4 of my friends going to geylang.
3/4 of my cybernetics friends going to geylang.
Im sure its gonna be pack/already pack.
Most of them would be breaking thier fast outside.
Mom just come back from fetching sister(s) from tution;MPM
I told mom that i was craving for Annanas and chocolate and ice-cream
So after fetching sisters up , mom bought all that for me.
annanas. seriously delicious.
THANK YOU MOMMY !
iloveyou.
I was craving so many during these fasting month.
I thought of going to BEN AND JERRY CHUNK FEST !
but then i was fasting .
ITS FOR FREE !
i will be so JEALOUS to people who will be getting it for free .
I mean , ITS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME .
I want BROWNIES CHOCOLATE FUDGE !
How delicious .
Ohh how i wish i was there .
How i wish my house and room and things
were all chocolate.
Yes i am a big fan of , Cadblureys , troblaroune,Ferre Roche,M&M,Hershey's,Ben&Jerry,Swensens,Origanal Mix,Famous Amos,Milo,Kit Kat
AND MORE !
How i wish it was true. Bite it whenever you want.
The smell of chocolate would mad me go
"OMG!" *sniffs.
Then
"ahhh...sedapnyer"*sniffs
Now , my dearest cousinn Kak Atiq is having a problem ,
And i am thinking about it really hard.
Poor her ,..
She had gone through alot in her life .
Making the right choice and decision is'nt easy you know .
I NEED ADVICE RIGHT NOW !
nehh bout something else laa love.



SYAIEQAH AYE TONEY FERBINEASTINE

Labels: