<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, August 10, 2009 - 12:27 AM
Wonder

saw the biggest picture with the tongue sticking out.?
that's me.
when i saw that pic i would go
[S]ay What.?
people would say : syai so cute lehh
then i would go like : awww, thank you , i always do . haha!
I miss my misses & loves . i do not know why but its just a sudden . okay so weird .I had been wanting to post something about this something , but i do not know if i should .Maybe not . Maybe i post it a few years later or maybe a few months later . I'll make it very long because no one would remember it except for me , duh . Sometimes ,most of all when I really need it ,Its the simple things that you do, really hurt my feelings .The more I try, the more I'm starting to see it .You know , things change so as people. Each year , there would be obstacles .A hard thing to do when you know that you your ownself need to face it . Alone . You know what i meant .It would be long if you keep hanging on .And we can't back up . Not all people are strong enough to face .We were force too cause if we don't , you know what will happen .It may be a shock but hey ,you'll get over it soon , but a person like me , its hard to.I listen to so many kind of problems . Yup, some are just too , you know sad . Sad to say that sometimes i can't help them and i would feel guilty . Like people say , a promise doesn't mean anything . I dream big . Achieve,wanting it so badly . But too bad , things aren't the way you want it to be . Sometimes the only thing i can wish for is the best . The only thing i can do is , get over it . Yeap get over it . That one , i really do hate it.When you know you need to overcome it and start a new . It seem impossible. But when you know you did it . You wanting it more . The hunger .Memories are divided , and it equals . Nothing/Everything is unfair , face it . It would never be .Sometimes if I'm having this kind of situation , I'll break down and breathe , one thing that i myself know is I'll never give up . People make mistakes and do desperate things.Yes , there is always something , But i know right now i need to keep my mouth shut,put my head up and not telling anyone . Cause i do not want the history to repeat , and it never will be.
Goodnight.
With Love,
[S]hyFox.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Readers .(!)
The previous post was being posted at 12 plus midnight .Now i am updating for 11:22AM post .
Still there would always be something that bugged me in the night .Those things just can't get out of my mind .Even tough i know its in the past , its just flashbacks.Flashbacks that hurts .
I'll stop here kay.?
Im having a
kenduri arwah .
i do not know what in English.?
er ,ookayy not sure .
Take Care.
WithLove,
You know [S]hyfox.?
don't know , try to know ^_*

Labels: ,