<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 11:16 PM
I wish i could

I am gonna make my post short and simple , update more tomorrow . Sleepy *yawn ^^


Im sincere and ive been from the start
Still Im strong and I have it in my heart so I dropped tears cause everythings changed reminiscing them days trying to turn the pages
Cause I had been around the world
I seen so many places living the life they've worked so hard to make it trading the world for money stars and power living my life at 100mph.
From driving the scene forward
I am a shofer its open so can we all enter tired of being in the back now
Im center were chosen but there telling us were still in there all we wanna do is open doors
Hear me out were frozen cause they left us in the cold only right up to my chance now
__________________________________
Some things we don't talk about better do without just hold a smile
we're falling in and out of love the same damn problem
together all the while you can never say never
when we don't know why
time and time again younger now then we were before
picture you're the queen of everything
As far as the i can see under your command
i will be your gaurdening
when all is crumbling
steady your hand
hold it together.
-Syaieqah
unexpected plus im undefined :D

Labels: ,