<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, August 21, 2009 - 10:47 PM
How to Save A Life.?

Was asked to update by MieraKay Joedy ; i siad tak perlu sebab tk penting . You wanna know whats happening to my life right now.?Yup its half-great and ya , somethings that i dont want to share with my friends . tak penttinnnggg ssss 29 August ; Saturday ,Affy Buddy Birthday ! Pssttt remember okay.? ^^

Sometimes i wonder , where i go wrong . It seem so unseen to many people . Huge number of people , are just you know can't be trusted no more . When a friend tells me a lie , i'll listen but not believe , when the second time happen , same thing goes . Third time . Do not ever think that i would believe you people no more . Changes , ya my friends . What happen 2E.? Pikir biadap cool peh pat cikgu . "tak kental" Pikir pasal diri sendiri tapi bukan orang lain , cakap sikit jek , mulit nk kene bukak jerit jerit . Biler aku marah tu due ekor baru tau senyap . Nk kene orang confront pe baru boleh diam , tu baru nye name "kental" konotet punye budak budak . Da nak dekat naik sec 3 , mature ah sikit ni tak , "step cool" . Sometimes i just wish i could save people lives from them making their sins . One thing that i know now for sure , i can only trust a few people . Try getting on my list . I had enough of listening to somekind of a long sentence that i call it bullshit . I will live my life and they live theirs . No longer helping out. Bulan Puase aku rilek ,I dont want to hear any rumours no more ,
Sometimes , sometimes , sometimes , i really wonder if i am a good friend . Did i teach you maybe something bad , if i did , im sorry . I felt that im no longer in the circle , and i'll never cam back .

I wonder ,Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.Some where along in the bitterness, And I would have stayed up with you all night.Had I known how to save a life . And i wish i could/would/should. Lay down a list of what is wrong.The things i've told him/her all along.And pray to God he/she hears me .As he/she begins to raise his voice ,i lower mine and grant him/her one last choice.Drive until i lose the road Or break with the ones i've followed.She/He will do one of two things.She/He will admit to everything Or She'll/He'll say she/he's just not the same.And i'll begin to wonder why i came . Its seriously climbing over my head . What hurts the most was knowing the truth .I never knew ,I never knew that everything was falling through. That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue.To turn and run when all I needed was the truth.But that's how it's got to be,It's coming down to nothing more than apathy.I'd rather run the other way than stay and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears that everyone knows I'm in Over my head. Silence with no one who can speak .Unspoken + Speechless = People like you . Let's rearrange,I wish you were a stranger I could disengage.Just say that we agree and then never change.Soften a bit until we all just get along.But that's disregard.I wish that i can find another friend and you discard as you lose the argument in a cable car.Hanging above as the canyon comes between and pleeding helping for help . But you know , i'll would'nt be there.And suddenly ,I become a part of your past,I'm becoming the part that don't last. Its effortless.Without a sound we lose sight of the ground.In the throw around and Never thought that you wanted to bring it down.I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves .,As if you could
.
I'll stop here sick and tired of YOU ! yup YOU !
Tomorrow is the starting of the fasting month . I hope NON of the muslims would do anything beyond the expected .Stop smoking to the people who is smoking . Stop . You would loose you ugly fugly lungs .Before i forgot . Say Bye Bye to you Best of Friends who had been by your side always , im sure you all gonna miss them ,
say bye to SYAI ............. SYAITAN ! ;/ Kawan - kawan , simpan tanduk yer .

Labels: