<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, August 28, 2009 - 11:28 PM
Everything ; thank you god

Okay , sorry for not updating .
Yes, i did't kept my words.
I felt awful and guilty for that .
Forgive me ya bloggers.?
Well , school ,
i couldn't complain much . Like i say , it would always
be fun when you know you have your lovely
friends around .
Shall i start from Monday?
After school ,spend my wonderful precious time ; the only time i can
to spent it with my two beloved bay bays , Wani and Shekyn . Oh yes , it was enjoyable indeed.
Laughter's were made .
Smiles were shown . Since it was the fasting month .
Non of us wants to go back home early .
Went to Teck whye Market , well yea we were bored .
So Shekyn played with these 20 cent dollar thingy .
The ball ; well i have no clue what was its name . So jyea , we played it
6-7 times. Each of us spare our part .HAHA.
each of us also had a gift to take back home .
It was funny . So immature/childish yet it was magnificent , joyous day .
an ya , F&N coursework was so tedious.
Tuesday.?
Erm?i guess nothing happen.?
Wednesday ?
Went to Singapore Poly .
HAHA
Dapat masuk poly !
Ngahaha , prasaan .
Ohh ya we went there for a learning centre
for Science . About Light topic.Well , like i said , i had always enjoy everything .
Ohh and Yuyun And Fad saw Wawan . He came to our school.
Everyone was shouting as if theres a tsunami . ;i too . ^^
Luckily they did not perform . We were relieved .
Ohh ya to Teck Whye Idol peeps , Good luck kayy! :D
Thursday?
ART DAY !Printing the way the past used to do .
Friday.?
YEA , hockey . Shock /terrified/pain/4 more months / patients/cant say more
I dont know . But i want to thank Iza , Sheren Fadila and many more for lending their ears and here my problems.So as to Syasya,Yaya,Ama and Mia .
Here are the pics of Monday :D
AFFY , SCROLL DOWN YEA!
F and J ! Scroll DOWN too !
























Beloved/one and only
F&J
Sisters . I'm the oldest . i felt old =.=
Well tomorrow/today is supposed to be an outing day for us.
I do not know if i can make it .
I'm sad and worried .
Cause i know how much Meera wants us to spend time together since it had been a very long period of months .I really do not know if i cam make it.
I'm SAD ):
I miss them . yes i do .
Mommy please.?
Aww, Meera, ):
Nad,
Syazzy,
Ama,
Affy...
Sad.?
How.? SAD !

AFFY
Happy 14th Birthday ,
Much more words i could say to you .
Great friend .Awesome,Marvelous .She love to bully me , i love to bully her .
People taught we are sister;blood.
But neh . we aree strange.?neh kidding .
Affy ,Happy birthday . Last long with boifie .
I love you bay bay .
Thank you so much for the great deeds you done to me
Forgive my sins towards you .
Nur Syafiqah Binte Shaffarudin?
Betol kan.?
Theres so much more .
But I'm unspoken , just speechless.
I miss the times. with you and them
Letting friends go , wasn't easy as it may seem , but suffer lies within.


MICHAEL JACKSON !
You're existence(?) of these world
Change the History Of music.
Dear Michale You Are Not Alone .
I am here with you .
Though you're far away ; i am here to stay .
and to say .
Happy Birthday .
God Bless you.
You would never be forgotten .


Labels: