<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, July 6, 2009 - 10:20 PM
They're a part of the list.Things that i miss .

Some Problems , just can't be solve . It can only gave a solution which maybe sometimes , doesn't works . Things in these world may not be perfect as it seems . The things you listed .
This is what i do .What I noticed is this.I come up with something new, every single time.That I sit and reminisce. I wrote down some words that can explain everything to me .
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK I'm falling to pieces .
14 , and I'm beginning to understand the meaning of live . I see everything in Singapore . The poor , rich . Some faking attitude , and yet some have the best attitudes , the kind and friendly ones . But yet , i have not travelled the whole world . I want to go Africa , where everyone appreciates what they have . A slipper that was made by a bottle . , Yet they still wear that , not like us . Well , i myself admit that sometimes i may be a little bit pampered . Being the oldest sister in these huge family isn't easy . I am trying to manage my time which was always not working *thumbs down* There is always a source of motivation that keeps pushing yoou forward , like friends , teachers & family . I always get that alot , trust me . And all of that is true . Life , take time , do not be in a rush cause you would miss so many things in these world . Hey , im young , living a joyous live . Education is imprtant . I am gonna aim for sec 5 . which is , i need to study hard by now . Hearing what Mr Rahmat said , it really scares me , and i bet non of the sec2s want it to happen to them .

Queen Candice is out PEACE ! (\/)
With (L)ove ,
ferbineastine .

Labels: