<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, July 31, 2009 - 1:00 PM
Story Of The Year

30th August .
Most of us just can't accept the fact ,i too . I dont want to brag so much accept for these words.
The bridges are crumpled,The water soaks into rocks,That fell at the bottom of the road. At the end of time.They'll tell me we lived in the memory shakin up hard,From the weeds that grow.Over the sidewalks,Running away from the streets we knew,Sidewalks,Like the time we thought was made for you.Or Out on the front porch,watching the cars that stay goin by,Eighteen blue, twenty one grey,Looking ahead for the first time that we could drive,Out on our own,To speed away.

I'm not a perfect person As many things I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I goThat I just want you to knowI've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over newand the reason is you I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with everyday And all the pain I put you throughI wish that I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears That's why I need you to hear I've found a reason.
Ive practiced this for hours, gone round and round And now I think that Ive got it all down And as I say it louder I love how it sounds Cause Im not taking the easy way out Not wrapping this in ribbons Shouldnt have to give a reason why Its no surprise I wont be here tomorrow I cant believe that I stayed till todayYeah you and I will be a tough act to follow But I know in time well find this was no surprise It came out like a river once I let it out When I thought that I wouldnt know how Held onto it forever just pushing it down Felt so good to let go of it now .Dont be surprised when we hate this tomorrow God knows we tried to find an easier way to forget it .Our favorite place we used to go The warm embrace that no one knows The loving look thats left your eyes Thats why this comes .If I could see the future and how this plays out I bet its better than where we are now But after going through this, its easier to see the reason why.

Labels: , ,