<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 11:40 AM
Dawn to the beyond

I am sick , absolutely sick . sick . sick . sick . For your information i hate to be sick. Damn you fever , cough & flu ! I'm scared & worried . I'm scared if i can't play for semis & i am worried if i don't get well . I had no voice , can't sing and i can't shout . I miss my classmates , i miss my teammates & i miss school even tough it is a day , staying at home is a bore . Sopposingly, tomorrow , i am not suppose to come to school & no matter what happens I'll be coming . My fever gone away ; kay maybe just a little . But my flu & cough , boy does it come my way back inside my room . I scared if i miss a lot of things in school , End of year exam is really important. I'm stuck at home doing nothing . My head is really heavy , im coughing as if there is fire inside the house . Doctors just gave 2 days MC . Luckily not 7 . boleh mampos aku .Thursday is semi & I'm wishing for the best so as my girls . I felt so guilty for not turning up trainings . I really hate being sick .Hey , my voice right now , sounds like dumbledore ^^ ( =.=" ) i miss being scolded . I'm weak but I'm strong enough to go to school tomorrow .These medicine makes me drowsy . black out .
teamates,
Im really sorry ):

Labels: