<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 9:32 AM
Those Words.

You said that i can be free ,
To follow my heart ,
Be whatever i want ,
As long as there is no sins that can be made ,
& now here i am crying just to remember what you used to said.
i can still remember you telling me that i was the only one for you ,
'The UnPerfect Daughter' .
You only know how to say father but not show.
I never had seen the Family Bonding no more.
& Now i know how brother felt.
That's why he would always go out with his friends.
While i am here infront of these laptop for 24 hours hoping someone that can comfort me.
& Now , i felt that you're heart of yours father , is'nt with me.
ever since you told me, im gonna tell you how it's been
don't talk to nobody,
not even my friends
i can't sleep,
and i don't even clean
i ain't had a good meal,
this is how you make me feel,
when your not here it's like you locked me up and threw away the key
and everywhere i turn it's like four walls are surrounding me
and there movin' in slowly,
i'm so lonely feels like i'm in some kind of prison.
If only I knew what I know today .
If only i can predict the future ; well who knows.
Hurt this much .
Tell me i was wrong , help me understand .
I am a 14 year old girl , going a teenange life which is the hardest part of life.
I just coul'nt do .
I need to understand you
&
you need to understand me.
So im telling you what is exactly on my mind.

With only one explanation , it tells it all.


With Love,
Syaieqah.

Labels: