<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, April 10, 2009 - 7:30 PM
& now than i realized

I never really trusted you that much..
You'll never knew how it felt
& Now you knew why i am avoiding you.I know the right & the wrong.
I way beyond more matured then you.
I'm thinking with my brains.You just talk & talk & talk without showing.
Where's the prove ass.
I need to tell you something , but too bad i had no guts .
You are just asking people to love you & you are making it as if you are "Popular"
Lets go with the truth , i am avoiding you , its is'nt a sin , is it.?
There's always a reason in everything we do.
If only i could have a brighter side of me.
I make mistakes that made me wipe my smile right now.
A story that is so hurtful to listen.
A Story that is so wonderful that it can make you smile widely & cry.
You once told me its okay its alright let the pain fly.
& you said just forgive & forget.
What if it hurt so much that you can no longer that it anymore.?
*Brethe in Breathe out.
Then you say i promised that you won't regret.
I am regretting it now.
Get that right .
Its a Sudden that i'm beggining not to be a friend of yours.



With Love,
Syai .
renic is loved.

Labels: