<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 6:37 PM
Just So You Know

So yesterday the girls went to my house.
These words came out of me & Megan's mouth.
- Kopek ah shial.
-No,smell like chocolate
- Nk tgk.?

Conversation between me & Megan


Megan : Eh why got sponge.?

Syai : Da memang ader nk uat ape.

Megan : ohh then why like this.?

Syai : Kopek ah shia ! bey ape lagik.

Syai : Megan later your hand smelly taw.

Megan : *sniff , No , smell like Chocolate.

Syai : Sure ah.?

Megan : ya.



MiraKay : ahaha. kekek ah korg.

Syazzy : ahaha.

Megan&Syai : =.= " huh.?

i did't know anything & i laugh along while megan kopek that sponge that only left a little.


Syai : Asal korg ketawe.?

Amira : hahahaha kau ah siol.

Syai : ape aku buat.?

Syazzy : ahahaha ! kau ah , megan tanye kau baik-baik bey kau gy ckp kopek ah shial...
pelat plak tu.

We all laughed except for megan , still concentrating on that sponge.
& an obscene thing happen . that thing just to ashame to be told :D
Bla bla bla , Syazzy went looking around in my bedroom & pick up everything that she saw.
I went like oi ay letak balik ! haha
We talk nonsense.
Syasya,Ama,Izza,Hidaya gone back hom early.



Today

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY AIKAU !

Celebrated his birthday under Faiq's block.
Meera baked a ver nice cake.
its delicious.
Well done MeeraMeyy [:
So,Me&MiraKay went to NTUC bought for him chocolates.
Troblourone.
Mira bought the dark & i bought the milk.
So , Zaidi,Alep,Fir,Faiq,Qhairiq,Zack&Zafrina came .
laugh . laugh . laugh.
We all ate the cake.
Then lepak at 159 .
& i go back home early as i really felt unwell.
I shouldn't love you but I want to, I just can turn away
I shouldn't see you but
I can't move
I can't look away
And I don't know
How to be fine, when I'm not
Cause
I don't know
How to make this feeling stop .
Just so you know this feeling is taking control of me and
I can't help it I
won't sit around
I can't let it win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go, of you but
I don't want to I just gotta say it all before I go
It's getting hard to,be around you
There's so much I can't say, do you want me to hide the feelings and look the other way
This emptiness is killing me and
I'm wondering why
I waited so long Looking back I relize, it was always there to stand spoken and
I'm waiting here
been waiting here
With Love,
Syaieqah.

Labels: