<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 7:26 PM
Against All Odds.

I am going to mention it once again.
Mid Year Exams coming. !!
It scares me .
My heart went beating everytime when lessons starts.
Must get Distinction for Malay,Science , History& D&T .
i hope so.
Must buck up on my Maths & English
Not to forget.
Must get A for art.
Weekends are "awesome"
i guess.?
NOT !
Sleep, eat , watch tv , religous class, hockey ,draw & sing.
that's all i am able to do.
& my handphone get CONFISCATED !
As per normal , my bill increase . from 50 to 80 .?
For you it not might be that high.
But for me , its a super WOW.
i can't sleep in the night , im thinking of you.
Here i am calling for help.
Yet theres nothing that NO ONE can do.
I am reading between the lines.
But i just can't.
How long would it take to be this strong , it just hurts . But i ani't gonna give up.
I lost my Miracles & hopes.
Its driving me insane.
Cry .
Like argh , for what.?
But when i think back...
i keep repeating it over over & over again.
Can't you understand.?
Maybe not.
soooo hard for me to smile.
so hard for me to look at you.
I tend to look away everytime.
When i see your smile ,tears roll down my face i can't replace.
Keep looking out the window.
Look up at the stars & moon.
Wondering if you would ever come.
My love for you is fading.
My Mom is a busy body. uhhhh i hate herr when shes like that, bugging me everytime....
Tomorrow school. ass. -.-
its tie day.

Don't you know I've tried and I've tried
To get you out my mind
But it don't get no better As each day goes by
And I'm lost and confusedI've got nothin to lose Hope to hear from you soon


P.S. I'm still not over you ya you Still not over you ya you


With Love,
SYAIEQAH