<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 9:33 AM
When everything Falls Apart.

When it all falls apart,mixed it up.
Syai's photography
i sing these songs with a little words that are meaningful.
I'm having the day from hell,It was all going so well before you came ,And you told me you needed space,With a kiss on the side my face not again .And not to mention the tears and shame.When I should have kicked your ass instead.I need intervention.Attention to stop temptation to scream.Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart.Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart.?Gotta pick myself up where do I start'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart.Don't know who my real friends are anymore.I put my faith in you.What a stupid thing to do . Can it be easier?Can I just change my life?Cause it just seems to go bad everytimeWill I be mending?another one ending once again.I can't let it go on knowing,That you’re relying on me .When I’m relying on you.
Syai O Syai
Hey,morning.
Sorry to friends who chatted with me yesterday for not replying back . No mood. Sorry .Ohh ya.im going to grandma's house later&maybe go to Cause Way to buy new shoes.Tomorrow's floorball tournament,against Spring Field.Ohh,wish us luck.I love singing the song EMINEM- Mockingbird ! damn the song that always hold my pride of loving someone.
Then the chorus would say : Now hush little baby, don't you cry.Everything's gonna be alright.Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, i told ya,Daddy's here to hold ya through the night. I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why.We feel how we feel inside.It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby.But i promise momma's gon' be alright.
My Throat Hurts alot.i Got Flu -.- . Jangkit sape nth .Mom said i sounded like rock Star \m/
She asked me to drink Honey with warm water & then mix it up. Ewww,i hate honey.But i like Honey Star,delicous ^^. There's so much happenigh right now,& i really cant help it.
&mom said i was sick because i miss someone. aha,like duh ! I had been listening songs from Eminem & Fort Minor. Where'd you go i miss you so,seems like it's been forever since you've been gone.Goodbye loves,ily.Take Care aites.
With Love,
; SYAI
ciner .

Labels: