<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, March 30, 2009 - 7:33 PM
Sadness. :'(

I don't wanna talk about it .It makes me wanna cry. Every time ,I pour out my emotions .I feel emptier inside .Miss you Just like the air that I breathe .I need you .With me, I'm not gonna lie I cant imagine my life .Without you but I Suppose I will survive .Don't try to explain ,Why your Love's changed .you really broke my heart this time ,I wont let it take away my pride or Who I have inside . I'm torn between every thing how could I feel nothing I would done anything .If it would mean ,You're the one I need ,But We can never be.And I miss you More than the air that I breathe .
I'll be fine, don't worry about me I'll be okay.....

Gabrielle - Survive.



Yeah... I know sometimes, things may not always make sense to you right now But hey, what daddy always tell you? Straighten up little soldier - stiffen up that upper lip What you crying about? You got me .you better know it We're all we got it this world, when it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls, two little beautiful girls Looking puzzled, in a daze, I know it's confusing you .But things have got so bad between us, I don't see us ever being together ever again, like we used to be when we was teenagers .Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya Daddy's here to hold, ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why We feel how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But I promise, mommas gon' be alright .
Emeniem - Mongking Bird.

I never knew I never knew that everything was falling through That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue To turn and run when all I needed was the truth But that's how it's got to beIt's coming down to nothing more than apathy I'd rather run the other way than stay and see The smoke and who's still standing when it clears Everyone knows I'm in Over my head With eight seconds left in overtime .Let's rearrange wish you were a stranger I could disengage Say that we agree and then never change Soften a bit until we all just get along But that's disregard Find another friend and you discard.And suddenly I become a part of your past I'm becoming the part that don't last I'm losing you and its effortless Without a sound we lose sight of the ground In the throw around Never thought that you wanted to bring it down I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves
The Fray - Over My Head.

Where'd you go?I miss you so,Seems like it's been forever,That you've been gone.She said "Some days I feel like shit,Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,"I don't understand why you have to always be gone,I get along but the trips always feel so long,And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,But I feel like an idiot, working my day around the call,But when I pick up I don't have much to say,So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,That I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating,Telling you that I've had it with you and your career.Shit, I find myself just filling my time,With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,I'm doing fine, I plan to keep it that way,You can call me if you find that you have something to say,Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses,For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,It seems one thing has been true all along,You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Fort Minor - Where'd You go.
i love this song,its so meaningful,.

These Songs was dedicate to A friend Of Mine.
It Seems like everyday if i saw you at school,i coul not say nothing.My Words are gone.Sometimes when i see you,i felt like crying cause,i keep thinking that it is my fault for not taking my 1st step.I miss you so much. Maybe i was so stingy, too arrogant. But when i talk to you, you seem like you dont care.Where's the misses?Im trying,maybe not that hard enough.Seeing you walk alone , i kept thinking that i used to walk next to you. But now,you walking all alone.I can't sleep,Tried to msg but there's no reply.Asking you.Maybe you are having your own problems that i did not know. We barely share any of our problems. We becaming far apart if you can see.& Maybe you are concentrating on you up coming exams,yes i do understand. I felt upset when i see your face.My Heart Was heavy.I was laughing yet my eyes were glancing,looking at you. Damn it, did you know that i miss you so much.
I do not know if its already ended.I cant shre this thing to anyone cause........
Hais..

ya, we won 2-4,yet we all were pushing,preassuring eachother,trying to score.We Tried our best girls, we work harder right.?Err,the score is not enough , & we know we can score more.
We would try our best.

_ _ _ _ _ _ ---- ):


if i let you down, i'll turn it all around,i will never let you fall.You given me not to fall apart.
But then we are falling apart.

With Love,
SYAI.
take care friends,love ya.
imy.

Labels: , ,