<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:24 AM

One Step Back.
I can hardly sleep.
I hope Misfit is alright.
Tired.
Today got game,tomorrow also got game.
Tomorrow's game is supper important.
Must Win.
Wanna Congrats JWSS hockeyeans ^^
Floorball.5 all.
Friendly with Temasek!
We kicked their butts.
You maybe 19&Above.
Yet we are youngsters that blew you off with amazing skills. ^^
New Fear.?I think.
I'm scared to cross the road.
Hold my hand my love.
I had not done any of my homework yet.
Not even a single word written.
Looking at you now,i can tell.
I am not judging.
But i know.
I read your eyes of perfection.
You running back & Forth asking for direction.
You say it was difficult while i said.
No.
I hate to see it but then you were gone.
But you always know.
Who I Am.
The Real Human deep down inside where our heart were combine.
As good as you are to meI'll be that far .By the time you're crying.This is goodbye.Pieces of you is what I'll hold on to.When the times get tough.When my luck runs dry.Pieces of you is what'll get me through.I'm sorry that today is that dayI 'm sorry but it's better this way
Neglected.
Hey TeckWhyeans wish our Cdivision luck aites [:
With Love,
-SYAI.

Labels: