<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, March 1, 2009 - 9:49 AM
aku yakin


IWannaBeLeftALONE.
Sorry mommy for shouting at you.
I've been throwing all my anger to you .
So as sister,for blaming you whereby its my fault.
Forgive my sins.
Now my Sins is more than my Noble
Ampunkanlah dosaku kerana ku belom sedar.
God send me an angel up from above that's gonna love me for life might as well be perfect Only because, it's the only way I can describe,
tell me what it is, cuz I could be dreaming and just plain crazy
tell me what is, cause I never felt like this
I'm selfish cause I don't wanna share with no body not even those People that came before me
But see, I never believed.
The kind of love that fits right like a gloves
Cause I know I ain't crazy I know I ain't trippin I know I ain't slippin
See me with my hands up If you think I'm dreamin I know I ain't dreamin Cause this reason maybe
i used to be so strong , now , i just can't breathe , i barely hanging on.
Here i am looking down once again.
I kept my feet on the ground
But i,
I put my head so down.
That i get so lost & confuse,
knowing no where to go.
Guess, no one would catch me when i fall.
I fall to loose it all.
Im driving myself insane,i dont know what happened.
Its hard for me to tell.
Im running round and round.
Cant you see who had been there.
Tell me why.
Did i look away till you say
i was never like the last time.?
I dont wanna loose myself.
I had been making so many mistakes.
& for sure,
im taking it all reapeating it over again
Like the Past,
Im feeling so.....
E-M-P-T-Y
With Love,
SYAIEQAH
satu satunya
AyTon


Labels: