<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 11:35 AM
why arent you there


Holding On.
im sleepy im sleepy im sleepy im sleepy x100 !
Did't sleep at all, hah, only sleep for 15 minutes.
Thanks to misfit for accompany'ing me .
Guess what, get scolded by mothere & she called me crazy.
I was listening to 987fm.
Then the song Halo came out & i sing real damn loud at 1 + in the morning..
*singing ~~
*knock knock
Mother : ape ni anak dare,nyanyi mlm2 kalau tawu blaja tkpe ni mcm org giler da da gy tido sane.ketok kepale kau nanti,bsk bgn lmbt jage kang...
haha !
Kepada mu sayang. tak inginku rahsiakan lagi,
Kasih yang membare di hati walau lida ku kelu menyatakan padamu aku..
Didalam sejuta aku temu...
dirimu yang terindah impianku.
Terimalahku..
0_o
Jyea maybe its true i should't think to much..
Yes yes,concetrate more on school.
Jyea more on school.
How can i.?
It hurts.
Everybody expecting me too....
Arrr,,,
Please, dont depend on me to have a happy ending.
Its fate this is how i should end.
i know you girls still have faith in me.
But not me.
I will always look forward to go to school.
No matter what.
To learn
To save my friends.
Not to let them down.
Not to let my parents down.
No matter how sicked school would be.
I will try.
I promise.
No matter how sad ):
I smile (:
Jyea !
Gonna be strong.
[:
Eventough i know im not
Walau lida kelu menyatakan pada mu
Aku,, cinta kamu.
Today, absolutely,i am gonna stay at home.
This is what i wanna do.
Computer.
Study.
Watch Tv.
Eat.
WordSearch.
Sing.
Cry.
Ha..
jyea whatever.
I Am SLEEPY.
PLease dont be like Jesse Mac Cartney asking.
How Do you sleep.?
Mostly people would only have this kind of expression -.-
Grandparents & me & bro inside this house.
& this house is in a total peace .
I am hopinng today would rain so i can play.
Alone.
Duh!
I miss Zaiton & also My friends )':
Syazzy : Syai kau ader bawak.?
Syai : Bawak ape.?
Syazzy : Bawak betenang !
Syai : -.-,heh
Hah, i know, at that time , i was in bad mood & she make me laugh
Akid : ade.?
Syai : ade ape.?
Akid : ade tak.?!?
Syai : ade ape.!??
Akid : Ade aku tanye.?
Syai : Mepek ah kau.
Akid : haha, mepek mepek pon kau layan.
Syai : Sbb kau tanye aku , beylo!
ade ade...
Haha.Life can be suffocatting at times.
But when you know you loveones are there.
You felt safe.
I miss someone who is always wiping off my tears when i cry.
Serious,she is always there when i cry,& she would wipe it off for me,
But now,
NO MORE
):
Alright sayang-sayang.
Muah,ily !take care !
With love,
SYAIEQAH.

Labels: