<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:58 PM
think of me when im gone

Why are you even here existing in my life.?
Are you here to sacrifice me.?
I hate you,yes i really do.
Why.?i had enough of you.
Because,hell ya,do you care.?
Like duh, no.!
You,my boy,you are a BIG fuck.
love me.?
Dont,cause i hate you more than anything.
my heart is no longer open.
last long,?hah,in your dreams
i had given you more than 3 chance & its the last.
You've hurt me well enough
thanks for teaching me the meaning of love.
Im done for now.
Its hard to believe but its true.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through
But I can't go on this way.
I've got to stop it .
You've been wonderful in all that you can be
But it hurts when you say that you understand me
I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back to where we were before
But I'm done.
I just can't do this anymore 'Cause we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now
We've been walking around in circles for some time
And I think we should head for the finish line
Thanks for the memory.
Goodbye love.

Labels: