<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 8:30 PM
F.R.I.E.N.D.S












Hari Raya Haji photo & yea Genting [:



Today post would be a boring one,trust me.?




When I hear your voiceIt's drowning into whispersIt's just skin and bones There's nothing left to takeNo matter what I do I can't make you feel betterIf only I could find the answerTo help me understandSometimes I wish I could save youAnd there're so many things that I want you to knowI wont give up till it's overIf it takes you forever I want you to knowThat if you fall, stumble downI'll pick you up off the groundIf you lose faith in youI'll give you strength to pull throughTell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall you know I'll be there for you




:D




Currently now,watching soccer,1-0..vietnam score



We lost !? like fucker !god what did we do wrong...



Me & siti was like,sial uh ape siol..



phm2 kan uh.




Okay let me start the post with a directly good INGRIS
Kehiok xD
Today woke up at 7.,mom woke me up while i was sleeping so tightly with my favourite blanket.
Before we went home,we went to Jacpbs Garden.Then nothing happen CAUSE today is a unlucky ay for me because of that boy,who i hate,spoil brat,you my 'dear' ruin everything.God damn it,when would you fly out of my life.?
Yesterday,Saturday,20th
i woke up at 7,wondering if i had anything taday.
Yea,then i remembered we had a game with the Canberra Pri players.
Obviously it was still early & i slept back.
& like duh,mom woke me up & said it was already 8 o'clock.
Bath,turn out is was only 7:15,reached school at 8:10
Have the game with the Canberra,before the B boys game started.
They VS Singapore polly& played well.
When its thier half-time,we played again,the last one.
After the B boys game,we played with them & it was 1 all.
After all the games plus exhaustion,Syazzy,Me,Ama,Nyet&Megan went to Lo1,ate at lohn John & there i go again buying the 'Origanal Mix' Ice-cream,we all then went back,while walking to the interchange...
Syai:Eh nk gy Penni.?
Ama : Nk uh !
Monyet: Eh blh uh.!!
Syai: Nk gy sekarang pe.?
Ama : Nth,nanti uh,balik rmh dulu.
Monyet : aah sei,aku da la tk der duit.
Syazzy: Serious pe nk gy.?
Syai: Tu pasal uh,korg nk tk,?Niari aku fwee :D
Ama : Aku pon! [:
Monyet : aku pon same.
Syazzy & Megan did't follow as they would be lepak-ing at Limbang
Syazzy: Blg aku eh grip die brape
Syai:okay
Syazzy&Megan went there by walking,Me,Ama&Monyet took 190.
We plan,
So Syasya tag along,Ama's father pick monyet & me at blok 8,then we went to lot pick syasya & off we went to Penni,laugh laugh inside the car & we sang till we reach there,
Thanks Ama's dad :D
After doing our grip.
We window shop & then ate at Funan KFC.
Ama's father didt sent us back as we want to go back by ourself.
We had fun & a long tiring day
Took 190,Inside the bust talk talk talk,about something,reach home around 7+
Syasya was alone,she had to go back to Sembawang,i pitied her,,,
I end here
all i want to say is
SINGAPORE YOU MISS SO MANY GOALS,& WE LOST.?!HARD LUCK SIA.
byye,take care,
with love,
SYAIEQAH



Labels: ,