<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 9:36 AM
[: When you did see it.


Hello.Olleh. Rindu FeeStar,so much,alot. );

Sunday

On Sunday night talked on the phone with Syasya again. Hee ~ *peace .



Hello this if Mursyid may i speak to John please. I went saying Ohh okay & hang up.I called her again , asking if she knew the number that was calling,she laughed. She said it was her. -.0"



Hello,boleh kenal-kenal .? Ni fahrin .


Yes it was her sister Ruzana who did that .I didt reply the msg anyway. ;D


Monday


Yesterday was training. Some of the SecOnes came early for self training . We ran around & sucides.I was late, Before that meet a teacher.I joined them half-way . After that we went to Mac . Since Syasya,Nicole&Hajar was so hungry they left Me,Monyet&YiQing behind.Three of us walk together,we sing,till we reach mac Cc.I saw my cousin,with his family,gi salam uh bey.Then i ought my chicken wing meal [: was hungry back then . While eating , the advertisment came out again & i saw him =D .& Monyet was like : Syai tu die tu ! i just watch. After our meal met Syazzy outside.Off we go to ABC shop were by all the things are $2 & below.Bought tibeets&umbrella.The grey clouds are here,by the time you know,it was raining heavily.its been raining these days.Not good & some of my loveones is sick ); . Get well soon [; .So, was supposed to meet Momok at blok 6 but then she asked us to walk to school first.Walk without using umbrella as Hajar,me,Syazzy&monyet wanted to play in the rain.Syasya&others went off early.Seated down in the canteen.Shafa&twins came&izza. We sing ,were bored okay.Waited for training to start.Yes,it was tuff what can i say every training is tuff.Maybe Roxane is right,Not changing [: Thanks rox ! ;D


Today


Sim card get confiscated but not hp.Mom scared if my bill went up again as i owned $100+ my fault of using it wrongly.Whose the one paying .? Mom . I must learnt to use it usefully.im bored.Father took my sisters out but not me.Nvm , im 13 already.


My birthday -1 month & 1 week & 1 day


Floorball - 3 months more


7 a -side -4 months more


11 a-side -6 more months.


[: .


Must get champion . -.-"


Jyea,have some spirit.


If you fall, stumble down I'll pick you up off the ground If you lose faith in you I'll give you strength to pull through Tell me you won't give up Cause I'll be waiting if you fall you know I'll be there for you


Thanks for reading my sayang-sayang [:


take care.


iloveyou (;


imissyou );


Goodbye.


Enjoy hols.


With Love,


SYAIEQAH;


Labels: