<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 9:43 PM
1 2 3 4 LOVE

1 thing to do 3 word for you I LOVE YOU !


Alright. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! [;
47 huh.?Not sure.His getting older & me too.Time travell really fast.By the time you know,im married =D neh,joking . It cant be Or maybe yes ,i dont know ,My future is in my hands.
Yesterday night , it ws 12 midnight , was reading my novel when my handphone vibrated , yes my dear Syasya message. She was upset , yes she was. She asked if im asleep or not .I said no . & She said : Shy,Can i call you .
I said : yes , sure ,anything .
She was crying on the phone . I comfort her.She wen through it all & im glad i was there to help her.She was hopeless.I gave her advice.Syasya,life is not easy & yeah , everyone not strong enough to face it . We talked on the phone for like 2 hours .Hang up on 2 .We laughed,We share our problems,Since she was sad , I decided to sing a song for her,Her favourite song . SUPERHUMAN,mine too =D .She was the one , the only one that i can trust right now . I was her angel for 2 hours . Alahai,brangan plak {:
She really need someone that night . She kept crying non stop .I Gave her a long long advice,Then she stop crying . To make her happy i make jokes . & it was a lame one , believe me.-.- . After hanging up the phone , Rushed to the toilet . It was urgent okay .Then i heard something,someone laughed , i was scared & i sang loudly , .
Eat at BaliThai , celebrate fathers birthday . Im having a frver now. GET WELL SOON SHY! hee~ =P Dont wanna miss training

Thanks for reding
ILY!
take care
goodnight.
Sweet dream my love

With Love ,
SYAIEQAH;

Labels: ,