<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 12:29 PM
Memories of the moment we live (:











Kay,let me see,im missing my old friends now,ex Teck Whye Prims.Cant wait to go Raya with them



































I woke up early in the morning looking like damn.I look at my watch,i was 635,I rush&run inside the toilet,10 minutes,i was done,.Change to school uniform



Mummy tie my hair,Ponytale (: & Jyeah walk to school with Atika&Roxane.Damn Atikah was right today no D&T.=.=" .Went to parade square i only saw the F&N student.When i came,Everyone stare at me.I was so damn Paiseyh.Then talk to Monyet&Najihah,Monyet said : Asl ko dtg? D&T kan bsk? Najihah:Ehk,Asl ko ader.? i was like: Huh?Niari tk der D&T?,kimak,Then cam ner.?Aku balik uh ni.? Asyraf,Helmy,Atikah&My classmates all stare at me.=.=" paiseyh oit.Then i saw Syafiqah smiling widely at me. Monyet:Ko baleq uh skrg,Tk kn ko nk stay,gyler. Najihah:Tuh uh balik jer,tk der paper. ;D Miss Nordiana was staring at me,I walk away,Go out of the school,Then secuirity Guard stop me , Nk gy ane? Me: Niari tk der D&T paper jadi baleq uh. He:Ohh okayokay,blh pegy. Then the student council open the gate.went home,eat,Watch tee Vee&Go internet! Wee~ .chat,blog&fs,as usual,read ppl blog,.All of your post.So was reading&a sentence struct me."My love for you is what i gave to you,I tried hard to be your soulmate,when your description,Glued my eye" aww,so sweet,Haah (: . Today i got energy&was very Hard working to post,not like yesterday.















im bored now,No one chat with me.Nver mind,So,Peeps do tag on my tafboard.&Jyaeh i miss them alot,Sharina,Sufyan,Sadiq,Firdaus,Haikai&Muslim.Sob uh Sob.i found a poetry it wroted.


I am not yours, not lost in you,Not lost, although I long to beLost as a candle lit at noon,Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
You love me, and I find you stillA spirit beautiful and bright,Yet I am I, who long to beLost as a light is lost in light.
Oh plunge me deep in love—put outMy senses, leave me deaf and blind,Swept by the tempest of your love,A taper in a rushing wind.




+the end of Syaiekieys post= [:

Tune in again aites,thanks for reading peeps!





















Labels: , ,