<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 9:41 AM
♥Love sucks♥

Rewind.~ . Havi ever mention that love sucks to the core.? No right.Here i go
You may be attached to someone that you love.Or you are falling in love. Me,NOT.God damn it hurets.I believe that nothing last forever.Repeated,Nothing,Last,Forever.Kay,maybe You people had been attached like more than 3 month or 4 months,its good,sweet cupleholics but,not easy to handle.To People that whose falling in love goodluck,To the people who are attached more than 3 months,Last Long aites (: . Those Who waiting,Keep on waiting if you know they would be yours. The clouds are dark grey now.Does it mean its gonna rain? Woohoo.I love rain. [: It make you feel so fresh&Its fun standing there. [: Im not getting sick aite,cause im strong okay ;D
Goodluck to a group of boys who are having match at Chu Chu Kang Complex,sorry that i can't come down to watch you guys play.Next time maybe.?Win okay! ;D
I love the moon , i love the stars .I would watch it every night at 12.Its beautieful.It glows,brightly.To be honest,i want to fly&just touch it for the very first time.But can it come true.? problably not.Keep on dresaming shy.it never happen.But never mind.Then when it rains,feel the coldness,The sound of the water caming down.The water is like so cold&fresh,yes yes.Go taste it.The sweetness of it blends your throat ;D Counting down . Cant wait to school re-opens.I just want to start with a new life,get it?1st term,No U grade anymore.NO.I'll promise you. [: Im going to work triple harder.& i wont be notty anymore.

Labels: