<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, October 27, 2008 - 6:47 PM
Im not hiding.

Im not hiding,am i.? Yes,today was a tired day.Biasiswa at Masjid Al Khair.[; .I saw my cousins! wee~,The bad thing was,we didt talk to eachother.?i only talk to Adi.Im not that close to my motherside,Im trying to be.But Just to shy to do it,You know what i mean.?Saw Afrinah,Saufi,adi,Syafiq&More (: .Yes,My dearest cousin,Mustaqim was ill,Get well soon my dear.Get $100 ,Woohoo~!&&& Dont forget the presents.Cool,O.P.?Ocean Pacific.Jyeah.Luckily,i was not lonely,Dayana&Fana was there&Haziq,Is&Fir.At least i get to talk to somebody,rather then seating at a coner,shutting up your mouth.Yes,Everyone was okay.EatEatEat,YUmYum,[: Hot dog was there,But not chicken. )': but,its okay.At least theres something.Keep smiling at Amira ;D .I tapped on Afrina shoulder =P. Does she know that i was the one who was tapping.?
Haha! Stoinky aites.Im here to say sorry to Syafiqah,im sorry for the news bby.Be strong kay,Move On&i know how you felt

Yesterday

Was Arwa Datok kenduri,We were praying fo him,bace doa semue uh.But then,i felt asleep.Then i dreamt about him.Fana woke me up.I was acttually crying.God,You take him away from me,but why.?I wanted him to be here,with us.He supposed to be Raya-ing with us,But not this year.He lefted he went away,He was gone.He, He wasnt there,But why,why must you left us.? Yes yes,i do,i do miss him very much.But i'll promise you Tok,we will pray for you.God,Guide me through the right path,where the light of heaen is waiting.I want to live forever,but i know i would die one day.Leaving this world is hard.Especially when you leave,the one you have loved.I would remember it untill now,the last day i kissed him at his forhead,the last time i saw his face,smile&the last,hearing him laughing.I am crying wrotting this down,But,I must be strong right.?I just hope,God take care of him,let him rest in peace.
To God:Make my wish come true,Amin

To a boy,Im sorry,im not the girl i used to be for you,
To Syafiqah: im sorry,be strong girl.


Untill now,im searching for you,Looking,you were never there.Come back,Come Back,


With Love,

SYAIEQAH )':

Labels: ,