<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, October 20, 2008 - 8:21 PM
Breaking Apart,Loosing you,.

School:was okay,Was very fun,well,no mood to post for school,Just come back from training& i am tired.School was fun,full of laughter,especially when you were being surrounded by your love ones talking about it.,Kinda hurt.


Let me get back to the begining,Let me post this For the last time that im going to tell you.
Im Missing my loveones.Ex of Frontier Jetson.?Ohh,i just miss them so much.I keept thinking about the past.Sisters.?No longer.?Im broken inside.They stiked my eyes,for the first time.Thought we could be forever,but i guess i was wrong.Yeah still friends,best friends,But i see a changed,We are no longer sticking together like we used to,eating together during recess at the same table,.Eventough it could be the same,it felt like we changed science we broke apart.People barely called me toney,I miss it.They would always shout TONEY! Full name.? Toney Syaibella Jetson.God damn,i miss that name so much.Now,GONE!Gone,forever.Me&Nad tried,but it did't work,Its okay Nad.Cant say anything :x ,. When thing changed,People changed.The first time when i heard that there were no more F&J,i cried,asking myself why.?Is it me or is it because of others.?I founded out the truth,Cant stop them.Choices were make by their own.Was Sad.Keep thinking about the past where we always spent time together after school.Going to Lot One,Canteen,Laughing like hell,untill we can cry.Miss it so damn much.
What could i say.?I cant say much.But to tell the truth,I MISS EX OF F&J!They were once my fam,but now,are you.?Im loosing grip,feeling sad,im confused.Jyeah to say this,i can see you guys grown so much.Thanks for being there when i need you,You guys wipe my tears when i cried,supporting me,You said not to give up,try your best,&jyeah i did it.Thanks for the Memories.It was a good one. Your smile,Your face,Your laughter,Your voice,Your Heart.I promise you girls,i will keep the memories,whenever im with you.Are you gone forever or Still here but hiding.?If its not for you guys,i would not be here,stnding,by my own.You showed me who you are,you showed me all,All of the thing that i want to know.Its Been a great journey&Friendship.Happiness&Sadness. Asking why.?Maybe not.So hard to express this feeling,theres more that i want to tell,But maybe i should keep it.Dont want to be so hypergenitic.? I miss Nadiah,Did't saw her like for 1 week,not even in school,Nad,Syai rindu kamu.She's sick,Get well soon
Ilove you,Ex of F&J.
Dont leave me okay.?
I need you guys back.
Im miss you so much );
WithLove,
SYAIEQAH

.

Labels: