<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:16 PM
The Best Damn thing

Okay,Heres the mission.Im bored now,sitting alone with my Baby sister,shes only 11 months,&She snores.How weired.So were chatting with Mia,Megan,Hidayat,Misfit,JayJay,Brandon&Siti.So was really bored.Hidayat got problem,so i help him.Let me see.Tomorrow ,Kenduri untuk arwa datok,Nani's football match&Firdanie's open house.Wait,so tomorrow i would be so busy.Monday,Biasiswa day at Masjid Al-Khair.Jyeah im gonna meet all my cousins,Both Father&Mother side.Mesty kecoh nyer.Fun oit dengan dorang.So,bored know.Watching Okto channel.The channel was okay.Fine to see.Megan ohh Megan.Haha.Syai Ohh Shy.Kte adeq bradeq sebodek! ;D . I read a book "Ex - Girlfriends United" im still at Chapter one,Its like 400 pages to go.That Chapter One has 100 pages.?I think.I was Interested in that book.Hey its fun okay.I would read it till 12 midnight ;D . As if.
GTG
Take Care
Night Night LoveOnes
With Love,
SYAIEQAH.

Labels: