<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, September 6, 2008 - 10:55 AM
Wake up!

Wake Him Up at 430 for Sahur,Hah,Suare dier cute siak,After waking him up,I went back to sleep ;D then at 5 then i go & eat,I ate roti prata&Curry, =.=" the same thing for yesterday.My mother did't cook anything accept fo my brother,Cook Nasi Berani by himself sei.Then Drank Milo,I search for fruits inside the refrigerator,I want Watermelon,But there's only Banana,Did't pray for Subur,Forget. :D I just went to sleep.WTH! Berdose siolt.Have fever last night. }: Hais.Woke up at 830,Bath,Open up my laptop,Online.Chat with Radhi&Syafiqah.Alright! Going to grandma's house at 1.Puaser2 mak aku nk gy jln2 Hais =.="Update blog&Friendster.Play Game.Chuzzle.;D Fun bdo! Hehe.But to bad,I only lost 1 stupid game,Heh.OKay i will update At night i will tell you my day fot this afternoon. [;