<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, September 4, 2008 - 10:28 PM
Haha !

Today
Was a fine day,Wake up at 825,Was woken up by Syafiqah,I forget that today i got Maths Class at 8 30.
Syafiqah:Ko kt ner?Aku tk nmpk bag ko pun? Me:huh?aper ko?Alamak Maths class.Ohh Shit aku luper. Syafiqah:Hahaha!Gy mandi skrg. Me:uh okay Bye2,Ehk,blg cikgu taw aku lmbt. Syafiqah:uh ye. Me:Bye Syafiqah:Bye . I was panic,Take my towel dashed out of my room went in to the toilet.I Bath for 10 minutes.By the time it was already 840.Changed to School Uniform,Bought my laptop inside my bag&I carried my shoe bag,Forget to bring wallet bought $00.00 with me,Not even 1cents.haha.reached class at 955.I walk as fast as i could.Tiered you know.Take staircase Until the 5th Floor. Went in.Knock the door,Everyone stared at me.Then Monyet shouted . Monyet:Tk gosok baju per Me: -.-" was so damn blur Dunt know were to sit.Yuyun&Zulaika:Syai duduk sini syai! i sat down Yuyun:Hello Zulaika:Asl lmbt? Me:Bgn lmbt Zulaika:ohh okay [; Amirrul: Ehk tk mandi per! Me: Mandi uh! Syed Afiq:Hello Syai Me:Hello (:
Syaf turn back & look at me & She laugh. =.=" Training as normal,Get scolded from Mr Manjit.HAha ;D