<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 9:32 PM
Time to let go

Yeah peeps,your right,stay strong,Thanks AmyFarahdyaa,Ama,Syaf,Syaheezah,Hazeera,fadillah,Monyet,Yama,Fitri,Izza,Danie,Hidayat,Afiq,Nadiah,
Hajar,Sheren,Aleeya,Radhi,Nani,Sorry if i miss out your name&my dearest Kak Milya&Kak Fee,Thanks alot for encouraging me,Yeah Im trying to be strong&Move on,I try,But surely i will miss my grndfather,Yeah an experienc"7 perlangkahe of going to graveyard,i saw names,i saw date that they left in this world.Maybe God love them so much that he take our lives,i know we all have to left this world,Do we have a 2nd chance to live,just one more time,i wanna see his face,just one last time,so i can kiss him,All i hope he would be sent to heaven,The last word i said to him? "Selamat Hari Raya,maaf zahir & batin" it was 1 year ago,Damn it,i just took things for granted,didt i?I took it too easy.When i look at the grave were ppl had died,I cried,it make me woke up,Life isnt easy,Yes there will be memories,But is it a good one or a bad one.?I cant bear seeing my family members cried,I was there standing,no tears were sent down,But when i saw his body being raped with white clothing,I was saying to myself,"dont cry,be strong syai,u can do it," No. but i cant,,Its just rolled down,i was too sad,I just cant controll it,Kiss him for the last time,Went to graveyard,When he have been burrried,Like people said ,malaikat akn dtg ke kubuh itu,"Each steps i take,i would turn around,The last step,the 7th step,I look arnd,Stare at it,Look down&i walk away,I was wondering,Would he forgive my mistakes i done to him? Cant know the answer,Till 1 day.

Labels: