<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, September 6, 2008 - 10:22 AM
Sob ):

Got bad news in the morning,Just found out that he was hospitalised.Why didn't he told me earlier.I cried La uh bey?Where am i when he really needs me.Cause we promise each other that we will be by each other side.When he needs me,I'm gone,I'm sorry,I must Keep Holding On.I know this would happen one day,i just knew it.I know it would faded,but i didn't believe.For once,i only which one thing,Not to let go of my love ones,They are my everything,the one who had brighten up my day,throught this faithful journey.He guided me,Yes,He gave me advice,Yeah He did his best to be a good friend.& i dont want to loose him,He were there when i need him,but now,i broke up the promise,i wasn't there for him ,when he need me.Maybe my tears are all not worth wild.All i can do is to pray,&Hope that he would not walk away from my life.I don't know why he was hospitalised,He did not want to tell me,Cause i know he don't want to make me worried.Get Well Soon my dear friend,I will & always be by your side,I promise.Just let me know,&i would be there.I will pray for you.Just Be strong okay.I just need to take one step at a time,slowly,The day that we are together,would be cherish.Just So you Know,I would send an angel to look after you if i'm no there.Just think of god,I hope my prayers for you would come true.My life is dark now,To my love ones please dont walk out.You are a true friend dear boy. (: I hope i can grant your wish.




Labels: Promise Is a BIG word.