<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 3:45 PM
Ohh yer ker?

Yahhoo~ 5 MORE DAYS TO RAYA!!! ;D OKay first two periods? D&T. Do the circuit thing,My circuit could't work.wht the pluck.Hah! Okay seated beside Sheren&Amirrul.He make jokes untill my head wanna break.Msg2 My abg.Ohh jyeah,I make Hidayat Majok,Boohhoo~.i joking only then merajok,At Last he forgive me,Thanks Dayat! ;DRecess,Then Sci.Wohhoo~! Sci tk uat aper2 laa oit! i was like an idiot drawing something?I couldt figure it out.thats when stupidity strikes.I do my English homework about The Movie thingy.Heho,Ammirul buat lawak lagi tk leh tahan.Haha.Umar streched to the back,then hit my face -.- again. ERGH! ape sial.Then Mother Tounge.Walk with Meera.Hah!Saw JJ at 3h.What was he doing?I was like staring at him,then i look away uh.Went to Cikgu Hazleeyah,Talk2,Then She ask me & the rest to go back to the u sual place,-.-" At last kene patah balik,ALAMAK! Go AVA room again,What the bitching fucking hell ass hole . We do listening Comprehension,Seat Beside Wani.Well As usual,I make noise,Amirrul make jokes again!Haha! Kekek siot.Wani & I Read Ghost Stories.Then Cikgu stare at us.Haha.ehk,So what!?Me&Wani didt hear much.Then When Cikgu replay,we isten very attentively.I was a little bit lost,Peeked Wani answer,Huhu.Syaishy notty.Muahaha! ;D

Then left 10 more minutes till the bell rang.We can do anything we want. I was Wanting to read a ghost story book.Ask monyet,asked Atiqah,Ask Umar,Non of them have it.pluck uh.I keep staring at my classmates .Bored! Then i was day dreaming.RING RRRING! I was shock.i jump out.Wani Laughed.There were 3 clases,1E,my class,1F&1G.Then Cikgu said go out 1 by 1. The girls from 1E go out first uh.Me & Wani Dashed then we both stuck at the door.Syafiqah ran then push us,I didt fall down but Wani did ,AHAHA! ;D Wani jatuh rabak oit!Mcm Cicak terputus kaki.

ENGLISH! AHAHAHA!okay luckily i did my hmwrk already.YEs,was relived.Talked about the planing thing,I felt asleep for awhile only,Then Ms liow Shouted SYAIEQAH! i was So so shock. Then she talked until everyone is like falling asleep.PEEPs!EXAM TMRW!!!!Stress taw,Hah,As if,I was doing it attentively,Teacher Gave Out Exam paper.Do correction all that. when the needle of the long hand struck at 1 30,I smiled & continue doing my hmwrk.Greet Ms Liow,Then i pack my things into the bag,Then Thanesh souted stay back,we need to arranged the tables for tomorrow,Everyone complain,but not me. [: After rearrange went back heading home,Walk with Wani,Fad,Umar,Helmi,Afiq all that,I saw father's car,WOHHO~! his back.hehe.Take laptop,on9 for awhile. By the time you know it was already 6 45.Get Ready to brk fast, I ate Lontong,Nasi Berani&Kuih Lapis.Duty for today was to wash all dishes.AGAIN! hate it.tk per asalkn dpt pahale. ;D Huu~ *peace.Chat&Chat,With my syg,Nani,Aisyah,Milya & AFFY! hah.okay she asked me to buy her for a pp8 card,Affy kalau 50 cent tk per laa,Hee~ boleh belikan tapi duit mana mau carik,kalau ko bagy tk per ler -.- bagy Syai duit uh,baru blh belik,Haa,Affy nk minang haha,Syai blh tlg.Huhu *kidding (:

Labels: