<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, September 19, 2008 - 4:56 PM
I still kept that bby picture (:





I still kept That babby picture (: I know its small,Sorry,Hee~ Memories are left,(: Cute kn?Haha.Yes,i do miss that person so much,&ilovethatpersondamn much [: I wish we could be together just one day.I miss Watching the moon&stars,Its been a long time i didt look at it, well today was fun ,Collect News Paper early in the morning The Step Up progrmme uh.KALANG GONI!! Haha,thats what the Sec 4 & Sec1 called us ,Fun uh,Go with Monyet,Hasmarliah,Ayuni,Sharamin&Safwan,went to sec 1 clases&Sec4s.There was alot of news paper,Fuh,Carry it,was damn heavy,My Hand hurts.We take lift,went to 5th & 6th floor.Then we went to the 2nd floor. Up & down We go Wee~ .It was Science for the first period,Me & Monyet hang around at the toilet wanting to waste time,&yeah we take photo.Haa~ Today i felt a lilttle bit more better,but im still sad,Yeah Trying to move on is hard . 2nd period?was Maths,Damn it,get scolded again for not bringing maths instrumental,Whatever,Zulaika seat beside me,Yes we talked about something that made both of us cry.Yeah was Art?WTH! boring,Mind Map,Christmas?Haloween?Sketch?Hais,No mood sei,Not enough sleep,yesterday i sleep at 2 or 3 like that,the next thing i know it was Sahur,Eat Nasi Ayam,After that was reces at 10.Lpk2 at class While Syafiqah,Syafiq,Monyet&Fadillah went down to the pavillion,For what ?I dont know,No mood to be so Kaypo,Finish Art.Was English.DAMN! bored uh,Never get that worksheet ,for homework then must staybsck,i also must take maths test after school,Haha,kter copy uh bey?Hee~we talk,Mr liew Said Dont talk.We disobey it.Who cares? Came down,4 girls,Momok,Nadiah,Syaheezah&Ama,they gave answer,Haha,Thanks yaw! ;D

Sorry Syafiqah for not layan-ing you, I hope you understand,same goes to the rest,Fun time Chatting with people,that i didt know,Then at last we bacame friends.Hah!

Heard something bad & i found out something.Damn it hurts alot! hais,one after another.Syafiqah Thanks alot for helping me out to settle the problem. Yeah,i guess its time to let go of him.