<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Friday, September 5, 2008 - 10:14 PM
5th September 2008


5th September 2008,A day that can't be forgotten.All of my teamates the "C" Division Went to Delta To play for a competition.We vs ST.THERESA'S CONVENT,CRESENT GIRLS,SENGKANG,ST.NICHOLAS GIRLS&NORTHLAND.Yeah,My group,Teck Whye Team A get to qualify to the semi finals.Great job girls,We lost the first&the last game,in between we wom.!haha,Last Match we , TECK WHYE vs SENGKANG.Being the only Defender at the back,I was nervous.I make 5 mistakes,The ball went in the goal 2 times because of me,Girls,im sorry.Blame me.But we tried our best right?Bazla;you did very well as a captain. (: I hate _ _ _ _.D....That school %$@!#! Babi! . Girls,you've been strong & encouraging,Im just proud of you,Now i realized my mistake,I will buck up.Hais,I felt guilty.Team A was.Me,Yi Qing,Meera,Syaheezah,Megan,Hidaya & our captain.,Bazla. Hidaya,i know you tried.But its okay.Meera,Syaheezah,Megan&Bazla.Great job,Actually its to all.Nice one girls.When we vs SENGKANG,Syasya,Take over,Megan,i think,& yeah we scored 2,i think , I get scolded as normal.After that game we have prize winning awar for "THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER"in the team & it was SYASYA! Pheeweet.You go girl.! ;D Before that we have a 8 minutes break,We Must answer Mr Majit & Mr Ralph questions.Then can get Tee Shirts.Nice sei the Tee shirt.Thank you for giving it to us (: Infront,it wrotted down,Hockey Carnival,Behind.Friends of Hockey,Wrotted,&there were schools which had paticipate in this Competition,Syafiqah cried,So as Amaa&Syasya,Felt sorry for them. ]= Im so Exhausted.My Eyes is liked closing,My body is cramping,My face is like Dying.To all the school that has particapate,Can't wait to see you again for next year ;D Well,i really experience&Know how to be A good hockey player,If no t for them,Mr Majit,Mr Ralph & My seniors,I think we will not be going nowhere.FarahDyaa,Sorry i did't saw you earlier& tak tegoh,Im sorry,my mistake. Well had fun&stressed day today,Kay Bye! take care [: