<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 2:51 PM
Maybe its time.

Cause i know,Cause i said so,Try hard enough.Goodbye is the word that i always wanted to say,But i have no guts.Cause you saud:Fly,Breakfree,Touch the skies,stars&moon,Believe in yourself,Don't give up.So Sick,I cant bear the suffering,Now i give up.I keep remembering about the past.Im tiered of crying,Hoping all these would be over soon,it did't.I wait,I pray,I wish,I tried hard enough but didt work.Its hard for me to confess,Its a confession i had never made before.I cried,The tears,just no used,Deleted,Posted,Broken hearted,I Hope it would be a Dream but it turn out to be a realiti,I can't move on.But i must,its just too strong,Tell me the truth,just choose Yes/No?your ans tagboard plaease.Hopeless for now.You were irreplaceble,A boy like you is impossibble to find,You just make me fuck up.Im frustrated,You were the one,my one&only,Im Damn twisted,Sugar?Sweet?Sour?Since im not your everything.I followed my heart,A decision to make is hard,Dunt want to regret.I need you,But you wont come back.Im so sttupid really stupid.A path to choose Left/Right?ans tagboard.My heart fo now,is not open.My mind is now closed.I fall for you.,Make me dissapear airites?Bright/Dark? Happy/Sad? Lie/Truth?your ans tagboard.Sucks!HAted&not beloved,I treated you as special you can be,I drown.Cause i know he Still love her,thats why i shut my fuckung big mouth,&i need the guts to say goodbye!Goodbye.GaGGaga!Syaieqah suxs!