<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 8:14 PM
I got Stung By The Stupid Dumbass Bee!

Well,Class period was fine,nothing interesting Happen.Today got Hockey Training,So as Tommorrow,also got,HAIYO! busy lorhs,OKay ,We do 10 minutes of running,40,starjumps,burpies&hands under heels.Sakit bodoh!But yes i know,my girls can do it,because they are stong.[: when the boys were playing match,A stupid dumbass asshole bee go & stink me!kanabey,haha,sakit uh abey,,Felt like crying but no i would't cry.Went to the sick bay with Ms Paul,My hand was numb,I become so numb when i feel you,,,~ hah!pain,i could hardly feel anything,Then it became bigger,it swollen,Cacat,it spreaded,&my left hend was cramp,Fuck laa that bee,I go & hit the bee,I did't jnow it was a bee,i thought it was big ants,I was wrong,Then i just slapped it,I got sting,Me & the bee both Got brain but too bad Stupid like hell,haha!Syaheezah,Nadiah&Syafiqah did't came,They could't attend cause got problems.There we were,Me,Meera,Amaa,Syasya&Mia,We were like missing them,The team was quite,After i got stung by the bee,My team mates Vs Seniors. I got to play for awhile,My Majit asked me to rest,I could't hold my stick properly.All the boys asked,"Kene sting pt ner?sakit ehk?alala kesian nyer." Alamerk,Mintak kene sepak ajer,They were being secarstic,Walk with Mia,Meera&Ama.Get disturb with Mia,as normal,Kater Syaieqah slalu kene bully.Okay cant wait,Training fun,it was drizzling just now,Okeh loh,Can't say anything much.STUPID BEE!