<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 11:02 AM
[Click here to edit tittle] (:

Sorry long time never post anything,OKay today is Shahid birthday!Hey my dearest one Happy Birthday,semoga Allah panjang kan umur kamu.Yesterday nothing interesting happen.Well on Friday,Got Hockey match,we Vs the seniors,&the best part was even it was raining we must continue playing.It was a damn heavy rain,cold like hell,all my teamates was shivering,Then me&Syafiqah gotten Crazy.Shouting here&there,Then Mr Majit stare.Alermerk.I thought get scolded,If get Scolded ,Gurantee must do starjumps.The hatest thing of all,is,Me&Syafiqah fought with Asyraff&Helmy,Nk stare!pikir takot per sial.Haha!Kental uh,Then i now the real thing that Asyraff didt to anything,Eccept fo Monyet. +.+" NOw,i want to change,i want to be who i am.& Because of you,you make me realised all my mistakes.Thanks alot,You make me believe in what i do,Its time for me to fly&learn to say goodbye,Dear Fadil,my dearest babby,I know im wrong,Maybe we should break up,29 august would be our 2nd Anniversarry.Since,you didt reply any of my messange or answering my call,the best thing to do is,Forget about me, im sorry ): Radhi thanks for being by my side when i need you,Heyy!!!i met a girl Her name is Farah,JWSS,Shes kind,pretty&can be trusted, ;D hehe,Nice to meet you babby.Shes in Hockey Jersy number 7.tamba 8 jadik akuh punya 78.ahaha!(okay LAME)I can't wait for my result,Tottaly must get scolded,hp get confiscated.CAUSE I FAIL AROUND 5 subjects,How can that be?I want to change my Attitude,but i know i cant do it by myself,Cause i need my love ones to be by my side,Everyone just change even me.What can i do,its all fated,Stop dremaing & start focusing.(mcm paham laa aku)Yesterday,me,syaf,zabid,amalina&amira,confrence at the phone.Kiwek kecoh siak.Me&syafiqah was the last two person to put down the phone,ofcourse we talked about our secret&problems too.AAA>dunt know wht to say,Peeps!forgive me if i dont any wrongbeing to you,please forgive me.Dear God the only thing I ask of you is to hold him when I'm not around,when im much to far away.Today im fasting ala,boring!To Farah,Thanks for being my Friend&Nice to meet you.To Fadil,Im sorry its the best choice.To Radhi,Thanks alot my friend.To Hockeyeans out there i wanna meet you!