<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 9:19 PM
P0EMS JUST FOR YOU BBY

Another sleepless night, another night you're on my mind. I toss and I turn but, nothing but the thought of your warm embrace and your tender kisses can put me to a restful nights sleep. I dream and I wonder where could you be. The journey is incomplete cause you're not here with me. I wish upon a star, you'd come down and create a smile from within my frown. The love you bring is like the pressure of the waves, an impacton my heart that would truely last forever. This journey is almost complete, but noy yet good enough for me. I wish upon another star, to send me just onw horse, to share the love and joy of riding togetheralong the oceans shore. Wind blowing through our hair and love floating in the air. Now I can say my journey is finally complete. Now I can't wait for another sleepless night.